Tuesday

Walgreens: Week of March 8 - 14


I got so much stuff at Walgreens already this week, I decided it needed its own post!

I saved a ton of money...but also spent quite a bit too! As is usual with me, (or is it Walgreens?), I had coupon troubles once again, and so I didn't get everything quite like I had originally planned. A few of the items were fillers, since I did several transactions.

Here's the breakdown...(I love figuring this stuff out!)...


5 Huggies Diapers [$4.20 each package] = $21.00
1 Huggies Wipes = $5.50
7 Garnier Fructis Hair Products [approx. $.14 each] = $.95
4 Edge Shaving Gels [$.74 each] = $2.96
4 Right Guard Deodorants [approx. $.96 each] = $3.86
5 Irish Spring Body Washes [approx. $.90 each] = $4.49
and I plan to get more of these as long as the coupons keep printing!
2 White Rain Hairsprays [$.96 each] = $1.92
2 Candy Bars = $1.59 (not pictured - I ate them!)
4 Red Baron Pizzas = FREE
1 Gain Fabric Softener = FREE
+ $2.68 in sales tax
Total $44.95
I saved a total of $123.68 or 73% by watching the sales and using coupons!

Or to simplify things, you could say that everything was $1.28 each, but I think I prefer the above breakdown better!


Check out these blogs to see how others did this week at Walgreens:

Money Saving Mom
Deal Seeking Mom
Surviving the Stores

2 comments:

Springer Family said...

That is so impressive! I think you did way better than I did! I think I'll blog about mine later in the week too!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ "I ate them".

That's a great haul! I wish my husband would use Irish Spring! He's a soap snob.